Thursday, March 30, 2017

Makes me feel fine.....

It's official! 
Summer Breeze 





Taking the old name off. Mar Azul is a great name but we've had
Summer Breeze
picked out before we had this boat!


And yes, we celebrated with an official denaming and renaming ceremony
along with champagne. Even Bella had a little cup. 
We even added a green branch with a camellia bloom to "help guide us safely home".


Other updates.....
We have a new mattress. I'm sorry that I didn't get photos of getting the old one out because that was hysterical! Almost got my chance to use a chain saw! He and James had to fold it in half and tie it up after the mattress got the best of them. We had a good laugh. Getting the new one in was a bit easier. 
I ordered one from Wayfair, thanks to my neighbor Anne's recommendation! So we got it on the platform, took the plastic off, got it placed and it just opened up! Perfect! 



 New arm swing arm lamp in the main salon/galley wall. 
Bruce has been doing stuff in the engine room as well but I'm not sure what!
We are slowly updating and getting her ready for cruising! 
One day soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment